Thursday, August 7, 2008

Its good to be back




I have a very good day today me and hubby went to the Mother Cabrini Shrine in Golden it was hard to find but eventually we found it. The Shrine is on top of the hill so we had to climb 300 some steps to see this beautiful Statue of Jesus and Ohh my what a sight it was. You can see for a 100 miles including the whole City of Denver. Too bad i did'nt took allot of pictures my camera battery went dead (what a bummer). It was really worth a drive though. Here are some of the pictures that i took before my camera went to sleep..


Whew! I miss doing this, I have't open this thingy for almost a week i think, having a lil problem with my pc but thanks God it is already fixed (smiling)...Have a goodnight everyone...

1 comments:

Arnie :) said...

wow that's enteresting.its good for you to be back on here.though we are the same.but my problem is i, just being lazy to do this thing's here. huhu