Friday, August 8, 2008

Ming Ming strikes again


I got up early cause of the strange screeching noise, Hubby was in the bathroom that time and came out immediately to see what it was and you won’t believe it our Ming Ming (Cat) had caught a bird outside and brought it out to our room to show us his prize…Oh that poor lil bird was screaming to death for his life, Hubby get the empty cookie bag and just in time he saved the birds life and took it outside to let him be free again. Don’t get me wrong Ming is a very cool cat he comes to you like a dog when you call him and he always wants attention, well what can I do I can’t punish him I love him too much …..

3 comments:

Jade-Caitlin Skkyë said...

Aw, sounds like my whiskers.. only, she plays with the bird for awhile, then throws it back when it's *almost* dead.

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Arnie :) said...

syeah ur right bhe,im just goin to check on the enternet when is it for sure..humm i know i wish ur here so i dont have to worry whose goin to go with me...(sad)