Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy and Sad tag

I would like to thank MJ for passing this tag. Thanks allot girl...

Start Copy~

Here are the Rules:

1. List the things that make you Happy and those that make you Sad.

2. Add your Blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other Blogs.

3. Tag other online friends you know.

T☺ni’s Attachments, Cecile2’s-Small and Simple Things, Lara’s Pinay dot US, Lara’s My Blog Entry, Lara’s Byaheng Pinay,Living A’ La Mode, Bits and Pieces, My Life in this Wonderful World, My Online World, Ozzy’s Mom, Me,Myself+2, Kidd Designs, FunFierceFabulous, Eds Mommy Life, Just Me.. Eds, My Precious Niche, Filipino Love Stories, A Mom's Note, Tasteful Voyage, Let's talk about MJ, YOU

====

WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY?




WHAT MAKES ME SAD?


Things that makes me happy :)

* Everytime I'm talking to my family back home and know that they're safe

* My sister having a high grades in school (wink)

Things that make me sad :(

* Someone in the family get sick

* Cant eat Manggang hilaw with ginamos waaaa

I passed this tag to this following people:

* Arnie

* Lerio

* Honey

* Lisa

* Merce


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting tag...

Thanks chel!