Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's all about my cat....

He is bored

Our Ming ming (cat) is mad cause we did not let him out for almost a week now, me and hubby already learned our lessons and don’t want to take care of his mess. He loves to hangout at the backyard and when he comes back inside the house he always has something, a bird, a rabbit or mice. He doesn’t eat it though he just want to play with it and if he knows that its still moving man he’s not going to stop till he see’s the little creature breathless. So we decided not to open his kitty door and oh my I’m paying for it now he scratched me the other day which he never did before and he is so hyper he even banged his head on the door he is really eager to go outside. We don’t have any choice but to let him stay inside poor Ming ming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kawawa naman c mingming...

CheL said...

LOL nah lgi Mers oi unsaon mn nga mgdaa mg ug kdula dri sulod balay...