Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Ipod

This guest post compliments of Stacey Merket

Technology is changing every day. There are so many new and exciting things on the market that it is very hard to keep up with them all. What I did to ensure that I will be able to keep up with everything that is going on with technology is that I recently signed up for direct tv and clear internet. I recently purchased my very first iPod. The iPod is the greatest thing I could've ever purchase. I am able to listen to all of my favorite songs whenever I want to. I went on the computer and I downloaded a variety of my favorite songs. I really enjoy working out having my iPod in my ear. You can take it everywhere it is so mobile. It is hard to believe that something this small can hold so much on it. The really cool thing about owning in iPod is that when I'm at home and I want to listen to it and not be bothered with having it plugged in my ears, it can put on the docking station. My boyfriend purchased the docking station as a Christmas gift because he thought I would really enjoyed having it to go along with the iPod. This is one thing that I would recommend for anyone who is a music lover. It is really cool when I'm in the car with friends and they are listening to music that I do not like, I just turn my iPod on and plug the ear phones in my ear and I'm jamming to my own music.

0 comments: