Saturday, August 23, 2008

A GirL Thing

I finally realize how bad I treated my husband and being such a b**ch yesterday:(. Thanks God he is so patient or else he already threw me up in the window (lol). Sometimes I can’t help it especially when mp is coming I get very touchy or very moody (sigh) I know you girls experienced this too, so for sure you understand and know what I’m talking about hehehe.

Still have lots to say but I have to go for now and need to get ready. We’re going to a friend's Wedding Anniversary party yeppeyy. I will post some pictures when we get back. Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

Arnie :) said...

hahaha,yeah i understand about it,same here bhe.

Anonymous said...

Have fun!hulat lang ko sa imong pics.
ingat!

CheL said...

It's a girl thing kaau oi, maau nlng ni mga bana ky taas ug pasensya hehehe!