Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Packing light

Guest post written by Charlotte Henries

I have quite a big problem. I have way too many clothes and shoes, so packing for trips can be really tough. There have been several times when I've gone somewhere with a carry on bag and then once I go through airport security they tell me it's too big so I have to have to end up paying to check it because I bought too much stuff and tried to pack it into the same small suitcase.

But I'm hoping those days are gone. After taking weekend trips where I have to do that too many times, I've bought some new luggage off of clear 4G Internet that can supposedly fit more stuff in it.

I thought that in combination with that I would for sure be able to do some light packing and end up having to pay a whole lot less for my luggage.

I'm going to visit one of my friends out in San Diego in a few weeks so I'm going to try out my new packing ideas soon. Let's just hope I can do it and save some money on checking bags.

0 comments: