Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Discovery Channel in High Definition

I appreciate the guest post, Jamie Guy

The best channel to watch in HD is The Discovery Channel. My family loves watching it together on weekends via our DirectTV. Our favorite programs are the nature specials. High definition makes us feel as though we can see every hair on the animals and every leaf on the plant wildlife. We feel as if the animals and plants are right there in our living room.

The Discovery Channel has a new series on sharks. I have set the DVR to record it this week. I can't wait to see the deep blue sea in high definition, as well as the beautiful sharks. I'm afraid the program may frighten my three year old, so I'll have to watch him with special care and see how he responds to it. If he doesn't run away screaming, then he may enjoy it.

My son loves apes, and he loves to watch gorillas and monkeys on The Discover Channel in high definition. My husband thinks that big cats are fascinating. He loves to see tigers and leopards in HD.

0 comments: