Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Favorite Programs on TNT

Posting by Alex Mosel

I watch TV shows and movies on directtv via satellite dish. One of my favorite channels to watch is TNT. I watch movies on TNT, as well as shows like The Closer and Memphis Beat.

I love watching movies on TNT. Their slogan is "We know drama", and I think they provide a great range of dramatic movies and action movies. They often play old favorites that I've enjoyed for years, such as Titanic, Misery, and A Few Good Men.

The Closer is my favorite TV show on TNT. Detective Brenda Johnson is funny and likable. I also like that she's from a Georgia town not too far from where I grew up. Detective Provenza is also fun to watch. The storylines are easy to follow and my favorite part of every show is watching Brenda interrogate her suspect.

Memphis Beat is a new show on TNT. I watched the pilot episode last week and I plan to watch again this week. Alfre Woodard is one of my favorite actresses, and I'm glad that she's returned to television.

0 comments: