Saturday, June 13, 2009

Glad to see them :)

We meet up with our friends tonight (none of them are Filipino), we haven’t seen each other like forever and we were thankful that despite of their hectic schedule they made effort to spend time with us. They live close by but they are always busy with work plus they have two cute boys. We played bowling and man they’re good he he we got our ass kicked. We only played two rounds and decided to stop cause four of us were getting hungry, the husband’s keep asking us where we want to eat and can’t give them answer cause we don’t know so we end up at Joes Crab Shack. It was my first time to visit the place and its packed I enjoyed watching their waiters and waitresses dancing; they have such a good idea on how to entertain their costumers while eating. Hubby ordered fish and chips and I tried their shrimp pasta alfredo I am not really a shrimp or a pasta person but when I ate my order oh my its so delicious. I hope to go back there again; their foods are to die for….

0 comments: