Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Dreamer in Me

It is always been my dream to visit Bangkok, good thing that I saw cheaperthanhotels.com. I am sure I could use this website sooner or later. I have a friend that been there twice she told me how beautiful the place was and she told me where is the best accommodation in Thailand. I am so jealous when she showed me their pictures. Cross my fingers that I will going to visit the place myself someday.

Speaking of perfect accommodation my husband and I are planning to visit Long Island this summer and we are looking for the best New York City Hotels that suits our budget. I can’t wait to see New York and all that it offers and who knows we might go to Niagara Falls too. How about you guys where is your next destination this summer? Hurry up and plan your trip today.

0 comments: