Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Girl

Hubby and I went to the Flat Iron’s crossing mall the other day; we bought some stuff for my family back home and I bought some winter stuff too but I didn’t get what I really wanted, the mall doesn’t have the brand name that I’m looking for :(. My bana doesn’t want to see me upset so he just told me its ok we can go to the outlet store next day.

And as what he said, we drove down all the way to Castle Rock earlier with Sean and his girlfriend Allie (Sean is hubbies youngest son).It was fun cause usually he is always in a hurry hmmm not today its maybe because he is with Allie lol.

We had our lunch at one of the restaurants there and I’m a happy girl cause I got what I wanted. Thanks Honey…muahhhhhh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you"kalmado"dat day...

CheL said...

ahahahaha!yep Mers, but really close to blow...

Arnie :) said...

also happy for that happy girl ;)

Anonymous said...

HELLO CHEL!
THIS IS MY SECOND BLOG...
MERCE

THANK YOU1