Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Fave Four



Thanks a bunch for this tag MJ


The rule (as copied and pasted from MJ): Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don’t forget to change my answers.


Spread it like Love!

1. Four places I go over and over:
-Friends house
-Kitchen lol
-Philippines
-Grocery Store (palit bugas hehe)

2. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
-Brother in Pinas
-Sister in Texas
-Friend in Pampanga
-Cousin Faith

3. Four of my favorite places to eat:
- Chick-fil-a ( I lurve the chicken nuggets there)
-Chinese Resto
-House
- Kulang Isa xnxa na!

4. Four places you'd rather be:
- Davao
-Michigan
-Vegas
-Heaven (bwahahaha)

5. Four shows I could watch over and over:
-Amazing Race
-Fear Factor
-What Not to Wear
-10 Years Younger

6. Four lucky winners of this tag:

Arnie

Merce


Lisa

Lowela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salamat chel!Although,nagabasa lang ko sa imong tags.
happy na kaayo ko ana...

CheL said...

Your welcome dear..ikaw fa!