Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Garden Fresh











Two weeks ago, I posted about my fruits in our backyard and I mentioned my grape vine and strawberries. Guess what, I am soo happy this morning to see that the fruits are ready for picking. Yuhoooooooo I am so excited to pick those and eat them up I might need some help here lol. Hubby is very happy to see the excitement in my eyes. He planted those for me (thanks honey).


It is very nice to see that the seeds we planted turned into beautiful flowers. When you nurture something there is always a great reward waiting for you in the end.

5 comments:

Arnie :) said...

wow that is awesome..can i help.

Anonymous said...

Grabe...lami-a ana uy..akoa lang ang premirong hungit.

buhay pinoy said...

yum, lalo na strawberry in chocolate dip. good luck on your gardening.

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

My kids would pick those strawberries for you. They love strawberries.

Carol

pchi said...

wow!

the flowers look good...
and the fruits look yummy